Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Family Always Comes First.

Last year during one of my traveling softball games, some of my family came to watch me. My mother’s side of the family lives about two hours away, so I do not get to see them as often as I would like with my busy schedule, and theirs. In the picture that my mom took was my Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Curt, Aunt Penny, Evert, Aunt Brenda, Uncle Jerry, Corky and his wife. Within a year of taking that picture, two of them have died, and one has severe Alzheimer’s, which forced him to get put in a nursing home. This pictures reminds me about how fast life is, and how unbelievably unpredictable it is. So many things can happen in a short amount of time. Love people who love you, and forget the ones who don’t. Always respect yourself, and the people around you. Make time for people, who will make time for you. Forgive, but don’t forget, and be happy.


3 comments: